Contents > Chapter 12: The Deobandi’s Understanding of Taqleed
2. Taqleed according to the Deobandis
3. Is “Asking the Scholars” a proof for Taqleed?
4. Analyzing the statement, ‘All the Four Imams are upon the Truth.’
5. Analyzing the statement, ‘the door to Ijtihad has been closed after the four Imams.’
6. Analyzing the Claim 1) Only these four Imams have the best compilation of all aspects of the Sharee'ah.
7. Analyzing the Claim 2) Taqleed of a single Imam prevents anarchy and confusion in the Religion
8. (Claim 3) There is a consensus of the entire Muslim nation on these Imams
9. Extreme Taqleed of the Deobandis: 1: Claiming Taqleed to be a part of Eemaan
10. Extreme Taqleed of the Deobandis 2: Understanding Hadeeth in Accordance with the Madhhab
11. Extreme Taqleed of the Deobandis 3: Adhering to Weaker Proofs
12. Extreme Taqleed of the Deobandis 4: Can the Imam be Wrong?
13. Extreme Taqleed of the Deobandis 5: Extremism in defending the Imam:
14. Taqleed - A Concept Opposed to Ittiba!
15. The Ruling on Taqleed is dependant upon the Situation
16. Lessons from the Deobandi-Barelawi dispute
18. The Reality of the Call to Taqleed